Monday, November 17, 2008

Karafuu




I lolled on the beach, reading My Traiter's Heart and How the Irish Saved Civiliation. I worked on a tan to make my American friends jealous. I swam in a blue lagoon in the Indian Ocean and learned a bit of scuba diving skills...enough to go on an adventure dive to a shallow coral reef.


(I've decided that scuba diving shall become my next expensive hobbie.)


I ate all sorts of delicacies. And I fell more deeply in love with Africa. Though, by the end, of my two weeks. I was ready to return to Rwanda. It felt like going home.

1 comment:

David said...

You have not a visitor on your map from the continent you wrote of. I hope to change that shortly...should you keep writing here.

Had dinner with Anna last night and saw Steve and Allyson at his show in Brooklyn tonight, all in all a very grover couple days. Hope to see you up here shortly?